Re: jemalloc paper/slides available

From: Kip Macy <kip.macy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 12:14:44 -0700
Hi,

Although I can't comment on the sudden performance dropoff, I would
like to point out that the numbers from the benchmark imply that the
benchmark isn't using non-temporal loads and stores on either
platform.

The "it should just work" comment doesn't apply as it equates to
driving a racecar with 6 gears and then never using anything higher
than 5th in competition - because "it should just work".

 -Kip