Re: RAIDframe

From: Bruce A. Mah <bmah_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 10:02:34 -0700
[Adding www_at_ to CC because this thread reveals a Web site bug.]

If memory serves me right, patrik wrote:
> Scott Long skrev:
>> patrik wrote:
>>
>>> Today I read through
>>> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=freebsd-current&m=107377398125007&w=2
>>> I am I right i think this was the result?
>>> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/cvs-src/2004-March/020551.html
>>>
>>> Anyway, when looking on
>>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=raid&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+7.0-current&apropos=1&format=html
>>>
>>> it seems that RAIDframe is back, in -current. Is it? Or has it always
>>> been there? Is it working? Haven't found any information about the
>>> subject on the lists since it was removed.
>
> What's going on with RAIDframe?
> What does this menas?
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=raid&manpath=FreeBSD+7.0-current

It means that for some reason, the version of the CURRENT manpages on
the Web site didn't track the removal of the raid(4) manpage.  See here:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/share/man/man4/Attic/raid.4

This is a Web site glitch, nothing more.  :-p

Bruce.