Re: RAIDframe

From: Simon L. Nielsen <simon_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 17:24:13 +0200
[Removing -current since this is only about www stuff now]
On 2006.05.26 12:39:38 +0100, Ceri Davies wrote:
> On 24/5/06 18:02, "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah_at_freebsd.org> wrote:
>
> > [Adding www_at_ to CC because this thread reveals a Web site bug.]
> >
> > If memory serves me right, patrik wrote:
> >>>
> >> What's going on with RAIDframe?
> >> What does this menas?
> >> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=raid&manpath=FreeBSD+7.0-current
> >
> > It means that for some reason, the version of the CURRENT manpages on
> > the Web site didn't track the removal of the raid(4) manpage.  See here:
> >
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/share/man/man4/Attic/raid.4
> >
> > This is a Web site glitch, nothing more.  :-p
>
> Actually, it probably just means that sledge still has an old raid(4) manual
> on it, since that is where I got the CURRENT manpages from the last time I
> did the update.

Old stuff doesn't get cleared automatically in the update runs on the
reference systems, but I plan to run "make delete-old" today on sledge
(just need to play portupgrade -af, mergemaster etc. first).

Another way to get a a more or less "clean" version would perhaps be
to use the monthly snapshots generated by re_at_?

--
Simon L. Nielsen
Hat of the day: admins