Re: A few EuroBSDCon 2006 pics

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:53:55 +0000 (GMT)
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Andrew Pantyukhin wrote:

> Here are some pics. I had no time to edit, so 90% is pure junk, and the rest
> is just junk. You've been warned :-) Also, I only run a couple of php
> fastcgi processes, so just come back later if it's not available.
>
> http://g2.gubkin.ru/main.php?g2_itemId=3772

It has always been clear to me that Isabelle is the only one of us who
really understands the kernel:

     http://g2.gubkin.ru/main.php?g2_itemId=4631

If only she paid a little more attention in the devsummit, just imagine what
we could accomplish:

     http://g2.gubkin.ru/main.php?g2_itemId=4339

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory