Re: Call for Status Reports: Oct 6^H11 (extended)

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 23:19:02 +0200
On Wednesday 27 September 2006 14:23, Max Laier wrote:
> Submissions are due by 6 October, 2006.  Submission details can be
> found on http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/
>
> As always, this is by no means limited to FreeBSD committers, but a
> call to report news and status about any FreeBSD related project.

Due to a fairly low turnout so far, we are extending the deadline to
***Wednesday, October 11***.  Please tell us what exciting project you
are so busy with that you didn't see the initial call ;)

> Looking forward to reading your reports.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml

Thanks.

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet