Call for Status Reports: Oct 6

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:23:17 +0200
All,

it almost slipped my mind to remind you that it's that time again.  We are
collecting Status Reports for the third quarter of 2006.  I know that
most of you are wrapped in the preparation for FreeBSD 6.2.  It would be
great if you could still find some time to write about all the goodies
that where MFCed and newly appeared in CURRENT between June and now.

We would also like to hear from our Google Summer of Code participants how
their projects turned out - you may copy and paste or redirect to
your "official" documentation ;)  Just let's make sure your work gets the
attention it deserves!

Submissions are due by 6 October, 2006.  Submission details can be found
on http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/

As always, this is by no means limited to FreeBSD committers, but a call
to report news and status about any FreeBSD related project.

Looking forward to reading your reports.

See you at EuroBSDCon 2006 in Milan: http://www.eurobsdcon.org/

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet