RE: atheros driver: countrycode and athdebug

From: Daniel Dvořák <dandee_at_hellteam.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:43:10 +0200
> You can override the country code but the potential values
> depends on the regdomain.  I thought hw.ath.countrycode was
> r/w but it appears you can only set via the tunable api (kenv
> hw.ath.countrycode=XXX).  The dev.ath mib must be r/o since
> you cannot (yet) change this after attaching the device (the
> driver does not implement it).  Adding support to do this is
> not a big deal but hasn't been done; feel free to supply a patch.

Yes, you told me, I can feel free to supply a patch for IFS slottime
resetting and now for countrycode.

I would like to supply, but I am not a programmer and I do not know about it
at all.

Be sure, that if I can do these things, I would supply patches for atheros.

> option ATH_DEBUG is required in your kernel config.  If
> building as a module you'll need to patch the Makefile when
> it creates opt_ath.h (not sure how avoid this).
>
> 	Sam

Ok, I will compile ATH_DEBUG to kernel.

Thank you.

Daniel