aac(4) update request

From: Andrey V. Elsukov <bu7cher_at_yandex.ru>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 21:32:17 +0400 (MSD)
Hi All and Scott.

Can you update FreeBSD aac(4) driver to a current adaptec driver that available on the site?
As i found last driver is b9114. This driver support IBM ServeRAID 8K, I and L adapters. But this driver available only for FreeBSD 5.4. :(

And we need a support for ServeRAID 8e adapters. I think linux driver adp94xx support this adapter, but i can't find similar driver for FreeBSD :(

Sorry for my english, and Scott, please, make any comments for my post.

--
WBR, Andrey V. Elsukov