intpm(4) fixes

From: John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:08:23 -0400
Can folks with intpm(4) hardware please test the patch at
http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/patches/intpm.patch

It cleans up the intpm(4) driver (actually intsmb(4)) and adds locking (I plan
to add locking to all the smbus host drivers so I can eventually
make /dev/smb no longer require Giant).  The only difference you will see is
that there is no longer and intpm0 device, and instead intsmb0 now attaches
directly to the PCI bus like other SMBus drivers.

--
John Baldwin