Atheros PCCard recognized, IRQ Problem?

From: Lars Engels <lars.engels_at_0x20.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 00:27:40 +0200
Hello,

when I insert a Netgear WAG511 Atheros-based PCCard into my notebook,
the speakers crackle two times and nothing else happens.

dmesg does not show anything. The card itself is works in Windows and
used to work in another FreeBSD notebook. The PCCard Bus is also
functioning, a wi(4) card is recognized and can be used.

Searching the web and mailing list archives didn't show a similar issue.

Could it be an IRQ or ACPI issue?

I use a current with today's sources and attached you find the output of
dmesg with the atheros card inserted, as well as vmstat -i output and
pciconf -lv.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you in advance!

--
Lars Engels
E-Mail: lars.engels_at_0x20.net