Re: isofs/cd9660 -> relocate to fs/isofs/cd9660?

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:33:33 +0200
Quoting Eric Anderson <anderson_at_centtech.com> (from Thu, 28 Sep 2006
22:07:44 -0500):

> On 09/28/06 01:26, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
>> Quoting John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org> (from Wed, 27 Sep 2006
>> 17:27:29 -0400):
>>
>>> We've actually moved most of the filesystems into sys/fs in the past.  Only
>>> cd9660, nfs, and ufs are in the top-level.  I'd still say leave nfs and ufs
>>> alone, but sys/isofs/cd9660 -> sys/fs/cd9660 (I wouldn't keep the
>>> extra isofs
>>> directory) probably wouldn't be but so painful at this point.
>>
>> I expect a lot of moves when we switch to a VCS where moves are
>> cheap... but on the other hand, maybe this is another bikeshed.

When we have found a VCS which suits our needs... :-)

Have a look at wiki.freebsd.org (may be incomplete ATM, we are not at
a position where we can make a judgement yet, we still add a lot of
stuff there) about our needs and which VCS we evaluate if they meet
the needs. It may be the case that currently no VCS fits our needs and
we decide to wait half a year and reevaluate then.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
And I alone am returned to wag the tail.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137