Re: Some interesting plots

From: Randall Stewart <rrs_at_cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:03:20 -0400
Andre Oppermann wrote:
> Randall Stewart wrote:

> Randall,
>
> get the code correct first, check.  Then second get it into the
> tree.  Third make it fast.  Once it is in the tree we can work
> out kinks much easier.  Testing gets easier too.  I've got a lot
> of experience with socket buffer performance and interactions
> now and can help as soon as it is in the tree.

Cool... we will be putting it in to the tree shortly.. George and
I will meet in Tokyo shortly.. and figure out the commit plan :-D

> It's just not necessary to have it absolutely perfect when it
> goes into the tree.  FreeBSD-current has another 8 month to shake
> things out.

Well to tell the truth the code is pretty solid.. except where
I go off and re-write to make things faster :-)

Randall Stewart
NSSTG - Cisco Systems Inc.
803-345-0369 <or> 815-342-5222 (cell)