Re: ZFS - quick start.

From: Jorn Argelo <jorn_at_wcborstel.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 21:20:32 +0200
Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
> Ok, ZFS is now in the tree, what's now? Below you'll find some
> instructions how to quickly make it up and running.

Thanks for this Pawel.

I have a machine with an external storage array running gvinum on
6.1-RELEASE. Do you think I can use ZFS to replace gvinum once 7.0 has
been released? The box is fairly important, but ZFS has been out in the
wild for a while so I have confidence in that. Or do you think I should
not use it for production purposes yet?

Thanks,

Jorn