Re: linux_statfs64() missing an argument??

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:06:09 +0200
Quoting Rink Springer <rink_at_freebsd.org> (from Sun, 8 Apr 2007
21:43:26 +0200):

> Hi David,
>
> On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 08:10:13PM +0100, David Taylor wrote:
>> I'm currently recompiling my kernel to test this, but thought I'd see
>> if anyone had any comments on the patch as is, since I've probably done
>> something wrong, as I'm not too sure how the whole syscalls.master setup
>> works.
>
> Looks good to me. However, as you might have seen, some files are
> flagged "Do not edit". I believe editing a syscalls.master file will
> automatically invoke a rebuild of these files, and thus, they need not
> be part of your patch.

After editing szscalls.master zou have to run "make sysent", this will
generate the other files. You don't have to add the generates files in
the patch.

Please change syscalls.master on i386 and on amd64...

I haven't looked at the patch (EBUSY).

If it works for you please send a PR in case nobody agrees to commit
it. This way it isn't lost and freebsd-emulation will get a reminding
mail about it from time to time.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
So so is good, very good, very excellent good:
and yet it is not; it is but so so.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137