Re: linux_statfs64() missing an argument??

From: Rink Springer <rink_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 21:43:26 +0200
Hi David,

On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 08:10:13PM +0100, David Taylor wrote:
> I'm currently recompiling my kernel to test this, but thought I'd see
> if anyone had any comments on the patch as is, since I've probably done
> something wrong, as I'm not too sure how the whole syscalls.master setup
> works.

Looks good to me. However, as you might have seen, some files are
flagged "Do not edit". I believe editing a syscalls.master file will
automatically invoke a rebuild of these files, and thus, they need not
be part of your patch.

Have you tried whether the appropriate files are automatically
regenerated?

--
Rink P.W. Springer                                - http://rink.nu
"It is such a quiet thing, to fall. But yet a far more terrible thing,