iLO keyboard with -CURRENT

From: Kevin Way <kevin_at_insidesystems.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:29:05 -0400
I cannot use my HP iLO keyboards on -CURRENT, using either a fresh build
off of HEAD, or the installer on the April snapshots.  I read about
booting to "safe mode", but the installation in question doesn't have
that BSD boot loader.

Is there a way to workaround this?  It makes testing -CURRENT very
difficult, as none of my machines are physically proximate to me, and I
generally rely on iLO's virtual keyboard, console and media for all
administrative tasks.

Kevin Way