Re: ZFS to support chflags?

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_fxq.nl>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 14:03:41 +0200
* Bernd Walter <ticso_at_cicely12.cicely.de> wrote:
> E.g. hardlink system binaries over multiple jails flaged immuteable.
> No jail can compromise the data in other jails, while still allowing
> the kernel to share memory pages for it.

There are nicer ways to do that as far as I know. Just read-only
nullmount some kind of base install to another directory. Union mount
another directory on top that holds jail specific data. That way you
have a `copy-on-write' FreeBSD install. Make sure you mount everything
with noatime.

--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_fxq.nl>
 WWW: http://g-rave.nl/