Re: nanobsd.sh change: configurable boot0 loader and configuration

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 12:50:18 -0700
Julian Elischer wrote:
> Adrian Chadd wrote:
>> Here's a simple patch to allow boot0 parameters to be configured.
>> My test embedded boxes have a VGA console which I'd like to use during
>> development/debugging.
>>
>> Comments?
> NanoBSD is a PHK thing largely (I think)
> I've used tinybsd (also in the repo) but not nanoBSD
>
> (try it it's quicker) :-)

sorry to -current.. I didn't realise that this was
a generally readable message.
(I thought it was just to me as Adrian and I are friends
and we have a current mail exchange going on which I thought this
was a part of).
I did not mean to imply that NanoBSD was not good
especially mot due to any PHK connection, just that I
was not a good person to
review his change and that maybe phk might be
a better choice of reviewer. I only realised
that his email was going to -current when I got my reply
back through -current..

Sorry for the noise and especially I apologise to PHK if it looks
as if I am saying that nanoBSD is not good because he
is connected with it.. That was not what I meant to say at all.