Re: nanobsd.sh change: configurable boot0 loader and configuration

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:59:10 +0800
On 19/04/07, Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org> wrote:

> I only realised
> that his email was going to -current when I got my reply
> back through -current..

Oops!

> Sorry for the noise and especially I apologise to PHK if it looks
> as if I am saying that nanoBSD is not good because he
> is connected with it.. That was not what I meant to say at all.

Well I certainly didn't read it that way. But then, I've known you for
a while. :)

I've already fired it off to PHK seperately but he seems very very busy.

I'd like to commit this little change to -current in a couple days,
MFC'ing it to RELENG_6 a week later. Any objections?

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd - adrian_at_freebsd.org