Re: Feedback for performance tracker

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 15:56:36 +0200
Quoting Erik Cederstrand <erik_at_cederstrand.dk> (Wed, 15 Aug 2007 11:04:29 +0200):

> Hi!
>
> This autumn, we have decided to grab the Performance Tracker entry[1]
> from the project ideas page and give it a spin as a subject for our
> thesis at the IT University of Copenhagen. The tracker intends to fill a
> hole in the range of tinderboxes and automatic stress/regression tests
> that FreeBSD already has.

If you are serious about it (as in 'we are about it'), tell me if you
want to be added as a contact for this project on the ideas page.
Additionally we can arrange access to the FreeBSD wiki
(http://wiki.freebsd.org/) to have some official page about the
development, if you want. Before _I_ help you out with those 2 things,
_I_ request you to ask yourself if you care enough about it to inform
us if you abandon the project (for whatever reasons... I don't care
about the reason, I just want to make sure we don't have stale
information regarding the project on the ideas list).

You should also coordinate with Brooks (CCed), as he is listed as the
technical contact for this entry.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Beauty and harmony are as necessary to you as the very breath of life.
http://www.Leidinger.net  Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7