7.0beta3 Installation problem

From: Michael W. Lucas <mwlucas_at_blackhelicopters.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 15:28:26 -0500
Hi,

Every key press in the FDISK menu displays the incorrect geometry
message.  For example:

Downloaded 7.0-BETA3-amd64-disc1.iso from ftp.freebsd.org a couple days ago.

Select country -> USA

Select either Express or Custom install.  In this example, I chose
Express.

Select Partition.

Get incorrect geometry message, hit ENTER.

See FDISK menu.

Hit up arrow.

See incorrect geometry message again, hit ENTER.

See FDISK again, with selection moved up 1.  Hit up arrow again.

See incorrect geometry message again, hit ENTER.

Should I open a PR, or is this known?

Thanks,
==ml

--
Michael W. Lucas 	mwlucas_at_BlackHelicopters.org, mwlucas_at_FreeBSD.org
      Now Shipping: "Absolute FreeBSD" -- http://www.AbsoluteFreeBSD.com