Re: DDB scripting, output capture, and textdumps

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 10:53:58 +0000 (GMT)
On Wed, 19 Dec 2007, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:

> Robert Watson <rwatson_at_FreeBSD.org> writes:
>> I'd certainly be fine with it being added to GENERIC on our various
>> architectures.
>
> s/GENERIC/DEFAULTS/

At the risk of creating a bikeshed, I thought we had a consensus that DEFAULTS
should never be used :-).

What I'd love to get, as a bikeshed alternative, would be feedback on the
usability of DDB scripting, output capture, and textdumps...  I know there are
a few nits, such as the fact that "continue" at the end of an
automatically-run script for a KDB entry event still results in sitting at a
DDB prompt, for example.

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge