Re: DDB scripting, output capture, and textdumps

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 13:42:21 +0000 (GMT)
On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Nikolay Pavlov wrote:

> It looks like some files is not included in the patch. I have this error:

Unfortunately, p4 doesn't include a -N argument to its diff2 command, so I
attached the new files directly in the tarball (including the kernel ones).
Could you check and see if they are there?  If you untar the tarball in your
top-level src directory, it should extract one man page into share/man/man4, a
few files into src/sbin/ddb (note: I have not updated the sbin Makefile so
you'll need to build it by hand), three files into src/sys/ddb, and then a
patch which you apply.

Robert N M Watson
Computer Laboratory
University of Cambridge