Re: Problem building various ports (dependencies).

From: Jeremie Le Hen <jeremie_at_le-hen.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:06:10 +0100
On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 09:38:28AM -0500, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> See the email I sent to ports the other week.  Also make sure your
> ports tree is up-to-date, yours looks like it's not.

This maybe deserves an entry in src/UPDATING.  Though is may seem
uncommon to tell people to upgrade their ports tree in this file,
not all -CURRENT users are reading -ports_at_.  Something like:

% objformat(1) has been removed.  Since it used to be run by GNU
% Autotools, you must upgrade your ports tree to circumvent this
% issue.

Regards,
--
Jeremie Le Hen