Call for re(4) checksum offload testers.

From: Pyun YongHyeon <pyunyh_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 16:36:11 +0900
Hi,

It seems that some revisions of re(4) hardwares(PCIe variants?) still
have Tx checksum offload issues. One user reported the issue said
the attached patch fixed the issue on his box.
Since there are lots of hardwares supported by re(4) I'd like to know
whether the attached patch has no other regressions on re(4) hardwares.
If there are no objections I'll commit it in a week.

Thanks.
--
Regards,
Pyun YongHyeon