Re: Call for re(4) checksum offload testers.

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_fxq.nl>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 21:45:13 +0100
Hello Bill,

I also suffered from this issue with my PC with Asus P5B motherboard.
Distfiles often didn't fetch properly while building stuff from ports
and Firefox didn't play around with Google nicely. After adding the bits
to the RELENG_6 version of if_re.c, it worked! I can now use the
on-board NIC on my machine like it should.

Please note that I have some other patches applied to my if_re.c that
were discussed on this list, but never got commited (switch to promisc
without resetting the NIC, reverse order multicast hash registers):

	http://g-rave.nl/res/blog/47/if_re.c.diff

Yours,
--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_fxq.nl>