Re: LiveCD trouble

From: Ivan Voras <ivoras_at_fer.hr>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:49:53 +0200
Dario Freni wrote:

> Well basically FreeSBIE toolkit prepares a plain live system with some
> ports in it (if you choose to put them in). The FreeSBIE live cd is just
> an elaborated build, with some configurations added. The toolkit it self
> is very versatile and it is used by different projects (e.g.: pfSense)
> to do their customised builds. It might save some time to you then.

The choice for me is between spending time customizing FreeSBIE kit vs
time spent rolling my own. But if I don't find what the error is in my
setup, I'll try it.

Has anyone made a fresh issue of a LiveCD from under-the-anvil hot
-CURRENT, with X11, Xfce etc.? If yes, and they didn't encounter my
problems, it will certainly speed up my switching to FreeSBIE kit. :)