Everything (but /boot) on ZFS - trouble

From: Thomas Backman <serenity_at_exscape.org>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 22:06:28 +0200
The FreeBSD wiki entry (http://wiki.freebsd.org/ZFSOnRoot) is either
outdated or incomplete; or it's just that I have no clue...
In either case, the guide tells me to create a "boot" symlink on the
new partition, but I already have such a file (/boot/boot, not a link):
[root_at_devil ~]# file /boot/boot
/boot/boot: x86 boot sector; partition 4: ID=0xa5, active, starthead
0, startsector 0, 50000 sectors, code offset 0x3c, reserved sectors
0, Media descriptor 0x0, reserved 0x16, dos < 4.0 BootSector (0x1f)

What to do? I have no idea if this file is needed or not, and how to
proceed. Input is welcome.
BTW, I'm new to FreeBSD-CURRENT, and also quite inexperienced with
mailing lists, so be gentle. :)

Thanks,
Thomas

PS. Will the new bootable partition automatically show up in the boot
manager? I haven't rebooted to check yet. DS.