Re: tcsh backtick hang info

From: Doug White <dwhite_at_gumbysoft.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:59:00 -0700 (PDT)
Dropping Christos and tcsh-bugs from CC: for now.

On Thu, 12 Jul 2007, Steve Kargl wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 10:37:50PM +0300, Abdullah Ibn Hamad Al-Marri wrote:
>>
>> As for GDB, why don't you import 6.6? it's already in the ports and
>> works smoothly in 7.0 and 6.2-stable as well.
>>

> GDB 6.6 doesn't magically fix tcsh.

As I noted in my PR followup, I wasn't able to reproduce your issue with
current SVN GCC and HEAD.  I'm looking for either something thats
different in our environments (library versions?) or a different test case
that triggers the issue on -CURRENT.

Have you verified the issue still exists with current everything
(including a freshened mpfr library)?