Re: ULE/SCHED_SMP diff for 7.0

From: Marinos Ilias <marinosi_at_ceid.upatras.gr>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 00:03:28 +0300
Hello list,
although I run -CURRENT on a pentium4 , as I have HyperThreading enabled (ok I know about the issues :-P ) I tried Jeff's patch.It works for me :-P
  It works fine , although I cannot figure out if I can have any improve with my cpu.
I attach the results for 4 sysbench tests (for both unpatched and patched ULE) .A little bit weird results for 800 and 1000 threads test.Congratulations Jeff.Nice work!

Cheers,
Ilias