ULE/SCHED_SMP diff for 7.0

From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_chesapeake.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 23:35:38 -0700 (PDT)
http://people.freebsd.org/~jeff/ule.diff

This patch is scheduled for inclusion in 7.0.  I would like anyone who
cares to run it to validate that it does not create any stability or
performance regression over the existing ULE.  This patch replaces ULE
with SCHED_SMP, which will now no longer exist as a seperate fork of ULE.

Briefly, this is still a very suitable scheduler for uniprocessor machines
while providing stronger affinity and other performance improvements for
multiprocessor machines.

Even "works for me!" type responses are welcome so I know roughly how many
people have tested before I commit this close to release.

Thanks!
Jeff