Re: Archives of this list

From: Ed Schouten <ed_at_fxq.nl>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:19:59 +0200
* Walter Vaughan <wvaughan_at_steelerubber.com> wrote:
>  The archive according to the page has not been running for months. It says
>  the index was last rebuilt Feb 7th, 2007, which would explain why I could
>  not find anything other than a few mentions almost a year ago about compat6x
>  using the mailing list's archive search.

It's not the only problem the lists servier has; another problem I'm
experiencing a lot is that the hostname in the webserver configuration
has been set to hub.freebsd.org, which causes redirects and such to
fail. The address page is a good example of this:

	http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/

That page works, but this one doesn't:

	http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current

I reported this issue on www_at_ some time ago, but I got no reaction.

Yours,
--
 Ed Schouten <ed_at_fxq.nl>
 WWW: http://g-rave.nl/