Archives of this list

From: Walter Vaughan <wvaughan_at_steelerubber.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 19:57:44 -0400
The archive according to the page has not been running for months. It says the
index was last rebuilt Feb 7th, 2007, which would explain why I could not find
anything other than a few mentions almost a year ago about compat6x using the
mailing list's archive search.

Might be a good time to get that working before the BETA/RC comes out, as I am
sure there will be more adopters who'll need to look at the footprints of those
who go before them.

--
Walter