Re: KTR and SCTP

From: Randall Stewart <rrs_at_cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 08:02:50 -0400
Attilio Rao wrote:
> Randall Stewart wrote:
>
>> Kris Kennaway wrote:

>>> Yeah, we really do need to keep those spare fields for local use.
>>>
>>> Kris
>>>
>> Ok.. so I will just use
>>
>> KTR_SPARE2
>

> KTR_SCTP would not be more appropriate?
>
> Attilio

I internally had already done the
#define SCTP_SUBSYS_KTR XXXXX

so I can change it to whatever is appropriate...

Of course when some enables the SCTP one  it should be
interesting to clash this against other sub-sys's.

The SCTP on can (and is) used by researchers to be able
to generate charts and graphs on cwnd algorithms.. and performance
in various ways...  thats why I thought a spare one would be
more appropriate... but I can roll with the flow :-D

If I get the scrubber programs in good enough shape I need
to commit them into the test directory....

You can generate some really cool charts with it :-D

Randall Stewart
NSSTG - Cisco Systems Inc.
803-345-0369 <or> 803-317-4952 (cell)