Re: Intel 965 and AGP

From: Novembre <novembre_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 15:41:50 -0500
Is it stable enough? I've read that it might hang if used with DRI. Although
I'll be perfectly fine with only 2D functionality in X.org <http://x.org/>,
but it needs to be stable. Since I'm going to use this machine for a
university project doing heavy numerical calculations (so only 2D X is good
enough), I'm a bit reluctant to use the -CURRENT branch.
Is there any way to bring this functionality (making the operating system
detect agp) to the -STABLE (or even -RELEASE) branch?

Thanks :)