Re: grub, install cd and root-on-zfs

From: Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 06:45:16 +0200
> But this also means that with grub supporting ZFS, I should be able to
> have my FreeBSD root on ZFS too. I would suggest that as a workaround
> for anyone who does want root on ZFS.

For the archives and innocent bystanders: This is me being an idiot.
grub boots /boot/loader which still would need ZFS support, so forget
that paragraph.

--
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey_at_scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller_at_infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org