Re: 7.0 BETA1.5 initial findings...

From: Manjunath R Gowda <mgowda82_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 11:36:33 -0700
> First; after you partition & label and choose your distributions;
> it's time to remove the "BOOTONLY" CD and place DISC1 in the
> drive.  There's nothing that tells you this.. if you don't
> do this, then the process merrily fails at trying to install
> everything.. twice over.   After that, you have an opportunity
> to try and install again, putting DISC1 in the drive.  I'd
> suggest a little box saying "remove the BOOTONLY CD, insert DISC1
> and press OK" when it's time to start installing the distributions.

 It's really not "BOOTONLY" , I can install after boot. It should prompt for
user to insert DISC1, if the user selects CD/DVD media for installation. If
the CD is replaced before the start of the install distribution it would
install fine any ways. It's annoying to do bunch of canels if don't insert
the CD and leave the user to guess when to insert the CD.