[RFT] Intel 3945abg wireless driver (wpi)

From: Benjamin Close <Benjamin.Close_at_clearchain.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 10:23:44 +1030
Howdy All,
       I'm pleased to announce the first 'official' experimental version
of the wpi wireless driver and hence require your help in making it
become stable.
Expect a few things not to work (ie bg scanning, setting txpower) but in
general the driver should be usable in station mode (hostap is not yet
supported).

If you've got an Intel 3945abg wireless card, grab the tarball at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~benjsc/downloads/wpi/20071102-freebsd-wpi.tar.gz

Untar and follow the instructions in the README.
If you want more info about the driver, or to checkout the FAQ checkout:

    http://www.clearchain.com/wiki/Wpi

I'm interested in all reports related to panics, things not working as
expected, etc.
The driver still has debug enabled so expect a few messages to be dumped
to the screen whilst in use.

Finally, many thanks to all those that have been helping debug the
driver along the way.

Cheers,
    Benjamin