Re: [head tinderbox] failure on arm/arm

From: Björn König <bkoenig_at_alpha-tierchen.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 20:40:04 -0000 (UTC)
I can confirm that this is a weird compiler bug. It seems like that the
error occurs if the code exceeds a specific size. There are several
compiler options that you can use to work around the bug, e.g.
-fno-cse-follow-jumps or -fno-schedule-insns. You can also keep the code
small by defining _DONT_USE_CTYPE_INLINE_ while compiling netcmds.c.

At least I can say that we can't blame mentioned committed code.

Regards
Björn