Re: link() not increasing link count on NFS server

From: Adam McDougall <mcdouga9_at_egr.msu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:45:49 -0500
On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 02:37:56PM +0000, Robert Watson wrote:

  OK, I've attached an initial patch that does this -- we still need to keep
  the lookup code for NFSv2, where the file handle of the new node isn't
  returned with the reply, but I drop the EEXIST handling cases.  Does this
  look reasonable to you?  I'm not set up to easily test this scenario,
  however.

  Robert N M Watson

I should be able to test this patch (or a later version) this weekend.