Re: PATCH: prevent mergemaster from doing a "make builldworld"

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 00:36:06 -0800 (PST)
I think you're going to need to describe the problem you're trying to
solve in more detail. If you don't use make, how do you propose to create
the temproot directory that contains the files that mergemaster is
designed to compare? I've run mergemaster thousands of times both with and
without a current /usr/obj, and it's never kicked off a buildworld for me.
I just tested it a few minutes ago to confirm.

And FYI, if you end up submitting another patch please avoid gratuitous
whitespace changes.

Doug