Re: BIND: 7.0 Beta 3 - sh make-localhost not working

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 19:48:26 -0800
Gelsema, P (Patrick) - FreeBSD wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I follow the instructions in the handbook

Can you give me the URL please? I need to update that, thanks for the
reminder.

> for setting up the BIND server

Assuming that you are running 7-prerelease or 8-current you don't need
to do anything to set up a working local resolver. All you need to do
is to put named_enable=yes in /etc/rc.conf[.local] and fire it up.

hope this helps,

Doug