Re: BETA3 crash (zfs related ?)

From: Alexandre Biancalana <biancalana_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2007 09:28:12 -0300
On Nov 24, 2007 9:15 AM, Remko Lodder <remko_at_freebsd.org> wrote:

> Can you look at the developers handbook and follow the ways to get
> a proper backtrace which we can investigate? I see from the logfile
> that you send along, that a dump had been made, so the information
> might be there :-)
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html

My kernel is already compiled with all debug stuff. I forget to
mention that I tried to debug but I can't look at this:

Manny:/var/crash # kgdb /boot/kernel/kernel vmcore.6
[GDB will not be able to debug user-mode threads:
/usr/lib/libthread_db.so: Undefined symbol "ps_pglobal_lookup"]
GNU gdb 6.1.1 [FreeBSD]
This GDB was configured as "amd64-marcel-freebsd".
(no debugging symbols found)...Attempt to extract a component of a
value that is not a structure pointer.
(kgdb) bt
#0  0xffffffff8032668a in doadump ()
#1  0xffffffffd8272450 in ?? ()
#2  0xffffffff80326ba5 in boot ()
Previous frame inner to this frame (corrupt stack?)
(kgdb)

Can you help with that ?

Thank you !