FreeBSD status reports due: Oct 6th, 2007

From: Brad Davis <brd_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:15:49 -0600
Hi Everyone,

It is that time again.  We would like to remind everybody who has exciting
news to share to write a report about their project.  This is a good way
to improve exposure of your work, receive feedback and help.  As we are
closing in on 7.0 everybody is interested to know what's new - so please,
do tell!

Looking forward to your reports.  As always you can either use the
template or the generator CGI and mail the result to monthly_at_ by
2007/10/06.

http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/
http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml