Scheduler selection for web hosting

From: Artem Kuchin <matrix_at_itlegion.ru>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 23:25:43 +0400
Hello!

I have read that in 7-Current there are two schedulers.
4BSD - which, AFAIK, is a renamed new SMP scheduler, but i'm not sure
ULE

7-current amd64 is actually seems to be VERY stable on hardware and
software we use, so, we want to move it to production servers and
want to get max perfomance from it for web hosting.

As, as i know, scheduler is a very important thing when i comes to
perfomance in havy loaded really multitasking system. We are having
about 900 processes in about 20 jails.

So, what is the difference between the two? Which seems to be better
for hosting? Is ULE bugfree and stable enogh for this?

--
Thank you in advance,
Artem