Re: suggest renaming and extending the -CURRENT and -STABLE lines

From: Matthew D. Fuller <fullermd_at_over-yonder.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:16:43 -0500
On Wed, Oct 10, 2007 at 05:29:12PM +0200 I heard the voice of
Ivan Voras, and lo! it spake thus:

> And we'll find many other people on this newsgroup who do the same,
> but not everyone's a kernel hacker, or even a decent programmer, so
> it's kind of insignificant.

I'm not a kernel hacker, and I don't remember the last time I ran a
production system on a release longer than it took to do a buildworld,
going back to 2.1.x.  My workstation runs -CURRENT, though I rarely
run -CURRENT on other production systems (rarely != never, but it is
rare).

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd_at_over-yonder.net