acpi.ko not being built?

From: Erik Cederstrand <erik_at_cederstrand.dk>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:20:19 +0200
Hi!

I'm attempting to upgrade a server to amd64 CURRENT from an older
snapshot. I have "MODULES_OVERRIDE= acpi" in make.conf but apparently
only the acpi_*.ko files are being built, not acpi.ko itself. As a
result, acpi.ko is not being loaded on boot.

This used to work on 6.2, so I'm not sure where to look. This happens on
a GENERIC kernel config. My src.conf has the following:

WITHOUT_ATM=yes
WITHOUT_AUDIT=yes
WITHOUT_BLUETOOTH=yes
WITHOUT_CVS=yes
WITHOUT_DICT=yes
WITHOUT_FORTRAN=yes
WITHOUT_GAMES=yes
WITHOUT_GPIB=yes
WITHOUT_HTML=yes
WITHOUT_I4B=yes
WITHOUT_INFO=yes
WITHOUT_IPX=yes
WITHOUT_LPR=yes
WITHOUT_SENDMAIL=yes
WITHOUT_SHAREDOCS=yes
WITHOUT_USB=yes

but I don't see anything suspicious there.

Thanks,
Erik