Re: libpcap/tcpdump update

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 04:45:04 +0200
On Tuesday 16 October 2007, Max Laier wrote:
> On Friday 12 October 2007, Max Laier wrote:

> > > Please refresh - the first version didn't get through buildworld -
> > > sorry!
> >
> > I plan to do this really soon now with the HEAD freeze lifted.  Did
> > anyone get to test it?  Any objections?
>
> Talking to myself it seems :-\ ... anyhow, I'm going ahead with this
> *now* HEAD might be unbuildable for a couple of minutes due to the
> import. I'll let you know once this is done.

Done.  I'll do a buildworld and universe now to catch any fallout I might
have caused.  MFC'ing to RELENG_7 and _6 in a couple of days unless
serious problems show up - TEST NOW or forever hold your peace ;)

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet