Re: libpcap/tcpdump update

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 10:48:52 +0200
Okay.  libpcap 0.9.8 and tcpdump 3.9.8 are now imported into HEAD and
RELENG_7.  Is anyone eager to pull it down to RELENG_6 as well, because I
don't have the resources available at the moment.  The update was crucial
to me in HEAD and RELENG_7 to get a working pflog tcpdump, but RELENG_6
isn't broken for me ...

Any takers?  If not I might get round to it eventually, but I'd prefer
somebody with genuine interest would step up.

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet