Re: [Fwd: gkrellmwireless-2.0.2_7 failed on amd64 7]

From: Szilveszter Adam <sziszi_at_bsd.hu>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 18:47:14 +0200
Hello Umemoto-san,

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 12:47:47AM +0900, Hajimu UMEMOTO wrote:
> The gkrellmwireless2 port has a code to support new ioctls, already.
> So, just stop treating wi as special should be okay.
> Please replace files/patch-ume-scan with the attached patch and try
> it.
> The patch is compilable on CURRENT.  However, I cannot test it,
> actually.

Thank you very much for your work. Unfortunately I cannot test it
because I do not use gkrellmwireless-2, I only noticed the same breakage
in another port (wmwifi) and responded on the list. I will try to
see if anything in your patch is applicable to wmwifi, but that code is
old, so this is not sure.

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM